Why Is There A Cost To Get Started?

First it needs to be understood that a person should never have to pay to work for someone else.  With AmeriPlan® you are the boss and you OWN this business.  So, you don't work FOR AmeriPlan® you work for you!  

This is a vested business that I own.  I am able to leave my business to my family should something ever happen to me.  They would inherit my business and continue to receive all of my residual income.  That is something that I found very appealing.  Just knowing that my husband will be able to stay home and raise our kids.  

With any business started there is start up costs and monthly over head costs.  Its no different when we start a business from home.  Of course our start up and over head is significantly less than other business owners.